Effective and efficient IT systems are a leading factor in the success or failure of many businesses. However, any IT system is only as good as the knowledge used to ensure that the right system meets immediate and long-term objectives, integrates fully with existing business activities and, ultimately, provides a profitable return on investment.
Your business needs a combination of commercial and technical experience to help you find the right solution. From business analysis and key decision making processes through to System 21 Aurora implementation and on-going support, our ‘integrated management solutions’ approach is based on clear measurable outcomes.
Your aim is to add value to your business, improve your bottom line and provide quantifiable cost benefits. Our commitment is to help you to achieve this by fully optimising the use of your systems to enable you to improve business practices and resolve business management problems. IMS clients work in partnership with us to deliver benefits to the business. Please click here to see our Case Studies.
IT challenges are rarely straight forward, IMS has a very successful track record working with customers to improve their business processes and with our teams exceptional technological knowledge, professional customer care and personal approach to business, means that we are able to tailor make IT packages to provide you with the solution to suit your needs.
You get what you pay for with IMS, there are no hidden fees or charges included with any of our services, and at very competitive prices we guarantee you top quality customer service and System 21 Aurora and Power8 servers (iSeries) support.
Ensuring we identify our clients’ specific needs to develop the perfect solution means we have close personal contact with all our customers. Will always provide a dedicated account manager, ensuring that you have one point of call for all your needs and ensuring that your experience with IMS is as simple and easy as possible.
Key benefits of working with IMS include:
- Reducing unnecessary costs and improving the return of investment from your ERP, EDI and iSeries systems
- Improved effectiveness and efficiency of your Infor System21 and IBM iSeries systems
- Integrating and optimising the full use of your ERP software and mid-range server systems
- Identifying, understanding and resolving your IT system issues
- Planning, implementing and managing defined IT projects within budget and on time
- Minimising business disruption during upgrades or implementations
- Improving data capture, accessibility, security and management reporting
- Training and developing staff for improved iSeries Aurora software and IBM Power8 servers (iSeries) hardware use.