No matter what business or industry you are in, at some point someone will ask, “Is it time to change our ERP, or should we continue with our current system?” This is not an easy question to answer. If you decide to keep your current system you risk falling behind technologically and functionally. On the other hand, if you decide to change your ERP, you will be faced with making a large investment, undergo varying degrees of disruption to you organisation, and risk a failed implementation.
Whether you are looking to improve your reporting capabilities, update your technology to gain technological advantage, improve your integration or reduce your cost of ownership, Integrated Management Solutions (Global) Ltd’s experience and advice is second to none when it comes to changing from one system to another and we can help with your system and data migration activities. With extensive knowledge of IBM’s System i we can also provide you with a range of programming services
Our support in these areas includes:
- Advice about system migration and key decision-making support
- Cost / benefit analysis for system / data migration
- Identifying and overcoming technical barriers to system / data migration
- Planning, implementing and testing migration
- RPG programming, PTF uplifts and managing upgrades
- DB400 database design and management
- Automated scheduling, remote access and system security audits
- Designing backup and disaster recovery strategies
Our Integrated Management Solutions (Global) Ltd consultants are highly trained. The first stage in preparing an ERP migration plan with Integrated Management Solutions (Global) Ltd is for you to invite us to assess your current system capabilities and ensure you are fully optimising these before spending unnecessary money on new systems or upgrades. Request an assessment here.
Organisations invest a large amount of money, time and effort in buying and customizing a new ERP system. Read more...
Replacing an existing Sage system and implementing Infor System 21, including the manufacturing modules. Read more...