At IMS we look at many different options to help our customers gain the most from their IT systems, including working with large organisations using a global network infrastructure. Our aim has always been to save businesses money, which in today’s climate is even more important and we appreciate the many problems businesses can face.
One of the services we provide is a system architecture review. Our architect will look at your system, provide a detailed analysis of how the system is currently running, and discuss options on how to improve efficiency. The IMS System Architect service is particularly relevant to provide support for your business both before and after acquisitions or restructuring.
When it comes to setting up your hardware, there can be complications, IMS can offer you full functionality advice and tailor make solutions to help you receive the most from your System 21, essentially saving you money on your bottom line and creating a more effective and efficient system as a result.
The scope of the project depends on your requirements; IMS can examine both your iSeries and Wintel, the portmanteau of Windows and Intel for personal computers using Intel x86 compatible processors running Microsoft Windows. We can cover your communications systems in full or focus only on specific IT systems. After our examination of your systems, IMS will provide a report on our findings, with our recommendations for changes and cost savings for your consideration. We will include system drawings where appropriate and advise on best practise
The System Architecture services can cover:
- System review and report with recommendations for changes and cost saving
- Wintel review and report with recommendations for changes and cost saving
- Business Continuity evaluation, looking for weaknesses and suggesting improvements. Assistance with DR testing.
- Security Audit looking for weaknesses, identifying gaps and suggest improvements
- VPN Support
- Consultancy to set up network printers, provide iSeries support, deliver training.
- System tuning and performance monitoring.
- IT Policy and Procedure. System processes looking at the processes for system saves and applying PTF’s, reviewing process for regular backups.
- Server Installations and upgrades, we look at how to manage your disk space effectively
- Setup and advice on the running of your Power8 servers (iSeries)
- Network Infrastructure Consultancy examining how to automate current manual processes
IMS architects have a vast experience of working on different systems in many industries, which enables us to provide you with viable, proven alternatives to enhance business practice and process.
We can now give you top functionality advice and provide you with top quality solutions. For example, is your machine running slowly? We can help you ‘tune’ your box to save you money on unnecessary upgrade costs. We have gained world-class skills, working with large organisations using a global network infrastructure.
At Integrated Management Solutions (Global) Ltdwe look at many different options to help our customers gain the most from their IT systems. Read more...
Integrated Management Solutions (Global) Ltd are your one-stop-shop for all your IT needs.
Call us on 0845 130 8499 today to speak to one of our team and see how we can improve your business performance, or submit an enquiry to one of our team and we guarantee a response within 24hrs of submission email@example.com
Alternatively, let us know your contact details and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.