Is your IBMi on the shelf?
Businesses working with legacy systems may look for a new solution out of frustration with their aging hardware. Instead of being tasked with keeping up with IBM i upgrades, some businesses choose to simply switch platforms.
Before migrating to a new platform, your business should consider taking a different approach to operating your IBM i system.
With our extensive knowledge of IBM’s System i IMS can provide you with a range of programming services:
Our support in these areas includes:
- Advice about system migration and key decision-making support
- Cost / benefit analysis for system / data migration
- Identifying and overcoming technical barriers to system / data migration
- Planning, implementing and testing migration
- RPG programming, PTF uplifts and managing upgrades
- DB400 database design and management
- Automated scheduling, remote access and system security audits
- Designing backup and disaster recovery strategies
Contact us today call Archie Gardner on 0845 1308499 or 07885104218.